Monday, May 12, 2008

This
Anna and Katie get their first look at their new baby cousin, Emerson. They had a very hard time keeping their hands off her and enjoyed the times they were able to hold her.











Pastor Joel from our church read the questions of the parents and the congregation. Do you promise to raise this child in the faith of Jesus......





















Uncle John did baptize me but Grandma couldn't get a good shot of it.






Uncle John sang a song he wrote for Emerson and all other babies born to Christian parents.

You Will Know What True Love Is

The Giver of the good and perfect
Created all your eyes can see
And you dear child were created for this purpose
You see, life in this world is fraught with danger
Sometimes it 's hard to find the way
But from His heart you'll never be a stranger'
If you but trust the words I sing to you today

Chorus:
Take my hand and walk beside me
Share my heart as we share His
And everyday with His Spirit guiding
You will know what true love is

He alone is all that life can offer
He alone can put your heart at rest
Oh let me show you all that I've discovered
That yours might be a life that's blessed
His arms are strong, His hands are gentle
His judgments just, His wrath complete
But to the ones who seek him in His temple
There is shelter at His mercy seat

Chorus

He does not change like shifting shadows
He does not move from day to day
That we should fear all the daily battles
That we'll face along the way
For of every word His mouth has spoken
Of every vow that he has made
Not one promise has been broken
Not one debt has gone unpaid

Chorus

Little One, with water on your forehand
Little child with so much life to live
Come along as we travel in His footsteps
And treasure all the love that he longs to give

Please take my hand, and walk beside me
Share my heart as we share His
And everyday with His Spirit guiding
You will know
Oh I want you to know
What true love......is
Posted by Picasa

No comments: