Thursday, October 22, 2009

Home Identification

Two quiches would have been enough. Can we believe that? The table was beautiful with my friend's lovely fall decor. People seemed to eat plenty but they would cut one piece into four. At any rate I think we could assume we got an 8 on a one to ten scale. I was pleased and everyelse seemed so as well.



Our sunshine is gone and clouds have taken over. I hear we are supposed to get lots of rain overnight. Ugh. Where is Indian summer? I'm so ready.

I;ve decided to make a map by identifying church members homes. I talked with our administrative assistant yesterday and she said she had no idea where people lived. I know where most of the people who have been part of the church for a long time live, but I could catch up with the half of the people that are new. Ken and I started this afternoon by splitting the membership into three general town areas. We will see how far we get with that.

We just may have a new adminitrative pastor coming and that would be helpful for him as well. I need to find ways I can be of benefit at this point.

TGIF for most of you.

No comments: