Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday

Ken just got home from golfing and had a very good day. That is always to the advantage of a happy husband.

Today looks beautiful, sun shining brightly but still quite windy. I haven't braved the elements though I did open the door and take some deep sniffs of fresh air.

Last week Wed Thurs and Friday, I went into the hospital for what they call a CHF tune up, They took off about ten pounds. I really feel I should have had more off but we wanted to attend our step grandaughter's college graduation party on Saturday. We had a wonderful time seeing people again. Josh's daughter Lauren, whom we haven't seen in a looooong time was present. She is eighteen now and gorgeous. Some how I think that we will be seeing more of her and that would be so welcomed. She is darling and so easy to love. Grandpa Recker gave her his welcome back series of hugs and kisses........not just once but several times. He has such a heart of sthe grands that walk away for awhile. I know that his love for Scarlen and his demonstration of that love has kept her in the fold. I have two babies, she and Kendra. She is a few months older that Kendra and will be celebrating her thirtieth birthday this week.

The Lord is incontrol. His grace will see me there.

No comments: