Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday.

I spoke with the nurse at Dr. Silver's office this morning. She was MOST encouraging and said, "You'll be okay, Toots." I laughed out loud. I'm looking forward to some successful treatment. She said Dr. Silver has a soft loving and caring beside manner. Sign me up. Maybe I'm spoiled, but I need soft and encouraging. Dr. Brigham always gives me a giant bear hug before I leave. For that I'm grateful, but If what I hear is correct, he is just not as savy as this guy when it comes CHF. I feel God is directing my path.

1 comment:

Grandma Patty said...

Lord wrap your arms around my precious friend Gayle. Guide her and Ken and make it clear to them as they talk to Doctors tomorrow what path you would have them take. Thank you for this chance for Gayle to see Dr. Silver. Give her peace and a good night's sleep tonight. Lord bless her and keep her here for years to come - her family and her friends need her!
Love you, Gayle! You are such an encouragement to everyone and I thank you for that! Patty