Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Great Trip

I'm out of Dodge. I left the gas station at 5:32 and got at Kendra's front door at 7:30. A great time. It was an invigorating drive as I began in the dark and was around Merrillville when darkness faded. Soon the sun came up as a big red ball in the south eastern sky. It was magnificient. My spirits soared as the beauty of it met my eye and sank into my emotions. Traffic was light and easy....a very nice change from my last five and a half hour trip to the same address.

Baby Emerson has great tons. Her chubby little cheeks and double chin are so kissable. My philosophy is to enjoy this little one while she is little. They grow so quickly. This stage lasts such a short time.


We plan to shop the clearance racks today. It is something we do well.

No comments: