Thursday, March 6, 2008

Yesterday and Today

The price of oil is up again. On the news this morning I saw pictures of gas prices in CA. Downright scary. Makes me want to hole up in my house and go nowhere. Unfortunately that desire fades quickly.

Today, the goal is to take Emerson to get her first portrait. Her mama bought her an Easter dress yesterday with two purposes in mind. One is obvious and the other is to wear for her first real picture. Penneys, here we come. Penneys is where I took my kids for their pictures. I found then really good and the prices were great. We will check it out and see what deals we can find.

Yesterday, Kendra and I looked over her baby book. While I never got the pictures in the book, we learned that I DID record many things about her babyhood. Considering I had seven kids at the time, I thought I needed a pat on the back. Kendra has gone through snapshots and added the appropriate ones to the various pages. So, now, her baby memories are complete.

We found a few deals on our shopping trip yesterday. Nothing of consequence but a few fun things. Emerson probably came out the winner but then that is no surprise. Babies have a way of bringing it all home.

No comments: