Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pics of My Garden

Incredibly bored tonight so instead of lying on my bed and falling asleep early, I went outdoors with my camera. Then it took an hour to figure out how to do the slide show. I used to know but forgot.

This time of year we are in between blooming perenials. Not much exciting in the garden BUT...note the blooming daffodil. Freekie, uh? After the spring beauties had bloomed I found a bunch of bulbs I had forgotten to plant. I dug holes and stuck them in the ground figuring it was worth a try. This is my reward...a blooming daffodil in June. The other photos are a bit of the variety of hostas that flourish in my gardens. The different color, texture, shape, and size always amaze and entertain me. I hope they bring a smile to your lips, too.

No comments: