Monday, August 4, 2008

Tomorrow is Another Day

It doesn't happen often but today it did......I simply had nothing to share. Normally there is a thought on which I can build a blog but today I was totally empty. As a result you got a rest from reading me.

Our evening meal is over. I didn't accomplish much at all this day. Went to a friend who was catagorizing my tablecloths. She used some of them for a rehearsal dinner on Thursday night and was so kind as to clean them and then label them according to size and shape. I bought them as cast offs from a caterer. For what reason they were parting with them, I don't know, but they sure are made of nice fabric. There are between 20 and 25 of them. Now they are hanging in my friends closet totally organized. That was a bright spot in my day. Then another friend was getting connected to the Internet today. She appreciated my presence for sheer power in numbers. I tried to show her how to use the net but her real lessons will be as she does it herself. I sincerely hope she falls in love with it since it was I, at least, I think it was I that encouraged her to join the 21st century.

Nothing earth shattering, uh? That's okay, tomorrow is another day.

No comments: