Tuesday, September 30, 2008

And It Looks LIke it Will Be One More

Jann called this morning to say her heart went into arethmeia last night. The explanation is that her heart reacted to receiving two units of blood and the taking off of four pounds of fluid. They told her this happens and it is nothing to get concerned about. Sure, right. Now she has to be monitored for 24 hours while they fill her with saline one more time. We are grateful she wasn't home when this occured and will wait patiently for God to bring her to a place where taking her home will be less stressful for her.

She called back a few minutes ago and asked if Trish would bring her the first of the month bills so she could instruct Trish on what needed to be taken care of. (Thank you Ken, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much that you take care of all that for me and I don't have a concern over bills. You truly are sooooo good to me. My eyes fill with tears as I think of all you have been for me that hasn't really occured to me over the years like it has lately)

We told Jann we would not come this morning so she has time to sleep some hours she missed last night. We are just hanging around here at the house and relaxing a bit ourselves.

So much for the update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gayle, What a good detective you are! Yes, it is me, Barb, in Phx. I check 3 blogs a day, but you are the only one of the 3 that I have met in person. The other 2 are from younger men, but both write from a Christian perspective. I just admire your blog so much. Someone in my age group knows how to do this!

Gayle De Vries said...

I'm honored that you read my blog....tis just my thoughts put into words on a screen.
I'm always delighted to attend your
Bible study on Thursday evenings when I'm in Phoenix. I enjoy you very much. I also appreciate the love and support you give to my daughter and son in law through your small group.