Monday, November 3, 2008

Take Me As You Find Me

While scrolling through some random blogs, I ran across this quote;
"I've found in the past that making blogs that are read by people I actually know has caused a lot of censure and frustration as I can't say everything the way I want to say it. So I made this as a sanctuary for myself; take me as you find me, comment at will!"

I have lately been experiencing a bit of what this author must have felt. This blog exists as a way to connect with friends, new and old. It is also an outlet for my thoughts, reactions, beliefs, philosophies and testimony. They are mine and mine alone. What is written here is not up for scrutiny or critique. If what I write sparks a response from you, comment to me freely. I'm always open to listening to what you are thinking or experiencing.

I try to say things in a way that Christ would approve. I truly believe that I am up to His scrutiny and I don't want to disappoint Him. I think for the most part, I say things the way I want to say them. They are to be read and interpreted by what is said, not by what "may be meant". So please.....take me as you find me and leave it at that. I love readers that simply wish to share this journey called life along with me. Life is so exciting and sharing is so necessary. I love human beings and wish to be an encourager for them. If you can learn anything from the events in my life.......from my successes and/or my failures....then this blog will be beneficial. I have not done anything wonderful or out of the ordinary....but.....my story is my story and that is the only thing I have to share. The one thing that comes through loud and clear as my life journey continues is God's faithfulness in EVERYTHING. I praise Him and ask you to join me in that. Thanks a bunch for joining me on the journey.

2 comments:

Hoosier Mama 7 said...

Do I dare to admit that I am a "follower" and enjoy being let into your inner sanctum? I think we all benefit when we share; our learning processes and the wisdom found along the way!

Gayle De Vries said...

Welcome to my journey. I love having you along and thanks for your comments. I love you, hoosier mama.