Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pictures Will Come, I Promise

Where have I been, you ask? I supposed I'd have to say I've been trying to recoup and the last two days have been very long and exhausting. I've decided to take today slowly. I've had my time with the Lord ( which was hit and miss while we were gone and I've suffered for it). Isaiah 40 left me with great solace. "Have you not known? Have you not heard? the Creator of the ends of the earth does not faint or grow weary, there is no searching of His understanding. He gives power to the faint and weary, to him who has no might, He increases strength, causing it to multipy and making it about!" Oh do I need his power and might and He says here he gives it to those that call on Him for it. I call on you, Lord.

The sun just arrived on my day and that will bring another blessing of joy and brightness.

I also had a few frustrations with my computers when I got home from Florida. The first information I got as I met my daughter and grandson was that my computer, which seems to act as everyone's computer, had crashed while I was gone. Crashed so bad, I cant get into my files. That came as a big downer since all my women's retreat stuff is stored there. Then the laptop I had taken with me decided it couldn't access Hotmail for two days. Suddenly, yesterday after noon I thought I'd try it again and eureka, it connected. So that has fixed itself.

I promised some people in Florida that I would post the Florida pics as soon as I got home. I keep all my pictures on my crashed computer so I can't even load them. BUT, rest assured, I will get some copies made and send them to you. Oh the joys of technology.

No comments: