Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's already Thursday?????!!!!!!!!!

It has just been plain busy. Kendra and Craig with Emerson came on Tuesday and it's been crazy since then. I can't remember what ate the time away. All I know is that watching and engaging with Emerson keeps of us busy and entertained. Today, Jennifer came from Chicago to golf with her dad and Craig. They were gone the better part of the day. I'm sure it was a bonding time. Jennifer is ready to return to Chicago, Lauri's family is here along with K and C so I'm in the sunroom trying to stay out of the firing line. It's so busy and I'm not totally up to it all yet. The girls are planning dinner at Lauri's house.....I would have ordered out but then there are quite a few of us. Sydney and Emerson are sitting on the floor in here playing with a Fisher Price barn....which was one of our few garage sale finds this week. It is pretty cool.

More tomorrow........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Gayle

Sounds like you are having fun with those grandchildren.
I am really enjoying the book!!!
William's stories are very interesting.
Thanks again for sending it.

Gayle De Vries said...

You are so welcome. I will return your call today sometime......LOL