Monday, July 20, 2009

Mellow Monday

It started out a bit like a fall morning. Fifty five degrees. Brrrrr. Now the thermometer says 80 so a warm up has occurred. It was such a beautiful morning. Just proves we have a global warming problem. I think Gore and his entourage have their heads you know where. It is just ridiculous the money our government is spending on this fraud. When I see the scientific data it shows to me that we are in a natural swing in temperature, something that has happened for thousands of years. Do the thoughts of some today baffle your mind? Blows me away. What happened to reasonable?

Bernice called this morning and asked what I was doing. I told her I was cleaning up because Kendra and Craig are coming tomorrow. She said she would be right over to help. What a sweetie. She did the things I felt were important and then she did my laundry. What a help. I feel all ready for tomorrow now. What would I do without her in my life?

Scarlen and Isaiah stopped by for awhile as well. Scarlen worked on the computer for a time and I spent some precious moments with Isaiah . He also got worked out on the trampoline. He is supposed to take that home but Mom's having a time finding someone with a truck. Ken will be glad to have the thing out of the yard because it is a pain to move every time he mows. It has always been Isaiah's good friend. He loved it when I stood in the sunroom and watched his flips. Memories are made of this.

3 comments:

Rosa Thordsen said...

stopped by to see how you were doing... It's been a pleasure hearing your heart.... sweet lady of God! Love you. Rosa

Rosa Thordsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gayle De Vries said...

Love you too Rosa. Hope your adjustment is going well. Just don't let anyone rile you beautiful feathers.