Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mixed Emotions

Waiting for the doctor's office to call all day just wears me to a frazzle. Finally, at five o'clock the office called and told me about a drug they are adding to the new diuretic they prescribed a Monday. Nothing has broken loose yet so hopefully tomorrow when I take this jump start pill, we will get some results.

This morning I had some energy so I decided to ride into town to see if I could find some garage sales. All I need is some more "stuff" but it is fun to pay a couple of bucks for a new look. I enjoyed the time I had all by myself.

Today, Scarlen, Isaiah and Ken moved the trampoline to Isaiah's house. Ken will not have to move it one more time when mowing and Isaiah will have something he loves. Another thing accomplished. It is another reminder that our lives have changed dramatically. Mixed emotions.

No comments: