Monday, July 27, 2009

The Grass is Always Growing....On our Side of the Fence

I got a new direutic today. I pray and ask you to join me that it will work to turn around this fluid weight gain. I am waiting for good results. I told my step mother that it hadn't worked an hour after I took the pill.....she said, "Girl, you're looking for magic". I had to confess that would be nice. Instead I wait on the supernatural work of my Creator.

Not much going on today. I did stop by Dad and Mary after I went to CVS for my prescription. We visited awhile and then I felt led to leave and let them have their hot meal for the day. My dad's pickup was backed up to the road with tomatoes and fresh green beans. They didn't have much business but then when it is the first day one is out, no one knows you are there. As my dad said, the word will get around. Mary had a red umbrella fixed over the beans so the sun didn't dry them out. They are so entertaining......

Ken is putting out the sprinklers after mowing the lawn. We don't have under ground sprinklers but the man has his plan down to a science. I smile as he takes it all so serious. He has a big pump and a well he draws his water from. It is pretty impressive. His grass is the greenest in the neighborhood and that is satisfying to him.

No comments: