Saturday, July 18, 2009

My husband has a new addiction and it is chasing a white ball around a course of green grass and trees. He spent yesterday morning satisfying that craving. Third time this week. When he returned home slightly after 12:30, I suggested he take me to Kohl's in Merrillville. I had a 30% off coupon and it was burning a hole in my bargain dreams. Soooooo, he was very cooperativeand off we went.
Ken found better deals than I did and I'm the queen of deals. I always praise God that He shows me favor when I enter a store. It was Ken's turn this time. He got a pair of shorts and New Balance tennis shoes for less than twenty dollars. I found a coat I couldn't resist. The original price was 116.00 and I paid 22.00. Ken reminded me that I have on similar. Oh well, another has to be a benefit. Actually, if I were going to church this cool morning, I'd have the opportunity to wear it. Soon enough, I'm sure.
A friend just arrived and we will have tea.....more later

No comments: