Tuesday, August 4, 2009

At Least I Can Watch a Little News Now

Watching Fox news. I can't stand it right now......health care reform, a different form than the one proposed......yada yada yada. Let me go on record that I am totally opposed to the manner in which the president to handling this. Tell me how the government would respond (the judges) if I had signed some big time contract without reading the darn thing first. Further more, we are supposed to be a goverment for, by and of the people. Really? How can we be involved in that decision making when our representatives haven't had the opportunity to read the bill. What has gone awry in this country. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

On the other side of the coin is the good news that the two journalists detained by North Korea a hundred and forty days ago have been pardoned and will be sent home on former Pres Clinton's private plane. I wonder how much of the farm we sold for that exchange. I'm delighted for the girls and their families. I'm concerned for what this may say to the other countries in the world that play by their own rules. Just today we hear three back packers have been detained in Iran. Ouch. I'm sure glad the Word tells us that God is in control of the rulers of the nations. Help us Lord.

I got my driver's license renewed today. The picture is so laughable. It is horrendous and doesn't look a thing like me. (I hope).

No comments: