Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hump Day.....what an awful name

The sun was very bright today yet I don't think the temps were all that high. I am so sensitive to sunshine. I talked with my hair stylist today when I got my hair cut and she suggested I may be taking some meds that make me that way. When the sun enters the side window of my passenger seat, I am uncomfortable. I remember feeling that last winter on the trip to Phoenix also. I decided to call Lynette who used to live with us and now works at Auto Zone. She is bringing me some shades to see if that will help matters. She is such a joy. When she answered her phone she said with confidence, "Hello Mother!". It just made me laugh outloud. I don't see her often anymore since she is working two jobs but she still brings a smile to my face.

I also visited the Wed garage sales. I didn't find much but had fun looking. I found an under the counter radio and CD player. Where else but De Motte can you say to the lady....is it okay if I take this home and see if it works at my house? If it works I'll be here in the morning to pay you and if it doesn't I'll bring it back. Gotta love a small town. Would it not be a gift of God if our whole nation of people could trust each other? I guess that will be heaven.

No comments: