Friday, August 28, 2009

Update

I can't say it as well as my nephew......


Friday, August 28, 2009 8:18 AM, CDT

Hello Everyone,Just wanted to update everyone. They came and took Pam into the surgery room around 6:00 today to start with the prep work for surgery. We were surrounded by family, after some tears and devotions we left. Pam is in a wonderful disposition with many smiles. It is just amazing knowing where the heart is and where it longs to be, but were not going there! Reality is surreal signing a living will makes you realize what you have and how much you love those that you have. She is in the Hands of the Great Physician and also a good surgeon named Dr Boskoya. The nursing staff has been wonderful I have never been in a hospital that lifts your spirits and greats you with a smile and a positive attitude. The surgery is scheduled to start around 9:00 this morning and we will be getting up dates about every 2 hours. Keep us in your prayers.Pslam 27:13"I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living."

I'm so impressed with their faith. Pray.

No comments: