Thursday, August 27, 2009

Merrillville and More

Quite the day! By nine thirty, I picked up two of my friends, both grandmothers of a grandchild's upcoming wedding. They both needed something to wear. So to the mall we went. Both are quite satisfied with what they came home with and now they are ready for the next couple of weeks as their dates are only a week apart. Both ladies came away with deals of the century. What would we do without Carson's for dressy clothes.

Our niece Pam has surgery in the morning early....7:30. God bless each family member, guide the medical team. PLEASE remember Pam in your prayers tonight for a peaceful good sleep and then for a productive outcome tomorrow.

I got very good news on my blood test. My labs looked good and I was directed to continue the medicinal plan I am on. That was awesome news for us. Now my prayer is that God will negate any negative side effects those medications challenge. God is good and is building my trust in Him.

No comments: