Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Musings

This morning I took Kico back to the petstore and said, "You have to do something about his daggers". The lady that sold him to me was working and she apologetically said, "I should have taken care of his nails before you left the store". So this time, trimming his nails was on the house. I was tired of having to wear protective gear unless I wanted him to draw blood all the way up my arm. He is much easier to handle now.

I got a response from Ken's cousin who reads the blog. She said when her sister passed away, she was heir to her sister's cockatiel. She looked up against it because of all she had heard about them being dirty, etc. She said they have fallen in love with Daffy and get so much pleasure from her. Daffy is seventeen years old.

Alex brought the other three of the grands over for their Kico time. I made the mistake of having candy in three different dishes. The four of them grazed from one to the next. I finally had to put on the brakes. It's amazing how they try to get one more out of ya. I asked if they didn't get candy at home. No, Mom said when she puts it in a bowl it disappears. Hmmmmm.

I haven't been able to put pictures on here because my battery charger disappeared. I have to get another one. Do I have to call Sony for that or can I buy one at any store?

Have a joyful day. Shout for joy to the Lord all the earth....serve the Lord with gladness.

No comments: