Thursday, September 17, 2009

Seafood Salad

I stuck around home most of the morning doing normal morning routine things. Around 12:30, I took off for town to get a few food items and stop at any garage sales I saw on the way. It was a pretty good find today. The weather is wonderful so being out and about was enjoyable. At the grocery I got some crab flakes and crab chunks. Took them home and made some seafood salad which we both love. I also made a grape salad. Yum. I bought Ken a half rack of ribs for a special treat (already cooked and barbecued). Stinks to me but he loves it.

On the street I met my hair stylist riding her bike carrying her little grand baby on the back wheel. She said she didnt start til four today. We talked about my hair, which I can't get used to and made a plan. I asked when. We both knew she wouldnt know without her appt book but then she said she had just been to the salon and they had an opening at 4:15. I snatched that up.

Somethings just work out right.

God bless your day with peace knowing he is control of all things, including you and me.

No comments: