Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kico and Third Graders

Today we went to the hospital lab for yet another blood test. Hopefully, it will produce good results. We ate breakfast at the cafeteria. I don't know where my hunger came from but I ate a scoop and a half of scrambled eggs, a piece of raisin toast, a small amount of cream of wheat and a bowl of grapefruit! I ate the WHOLE thing. Often times, most often, my eyes are bigger than my stomach and all though I was terribly full, I enjoyed it all.

After a trip to Starbucks, we headed home. At one o'clock, we brought Kico to Ethan's class at De Motte Christian. They are studying birds this week so yesterday Ethan called me, "Hey, Grandma.................would you, could you." Sure little buddy. The kids were SOOOO well behaved...even our little Ethan. He seemed proud as a peacock as his friends listened to me. I carried Kico on my shoulder and walked up and down the aisles. We talked about what a wondrous creator our God is. Looking Kico over, we decided God put the finishing touches on by brushing orange circles on his cheeks. Amazing.

My car is in the car hospital. Ugh. I hate being wheel less. It was supposed to be fixed by today but of course it needed another part so now it is to be tomorrow. I can't wait to get the big baby back.

No comments: