Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tests and Doctor's Visits

I'm tired. Left at 10:45 for a visit with my defibrillator nurse. She is very nice but it makes my skin crawl everytime I walk in the doctor's office. Her report was good, at least as good as it can be.
Then from there to the echo cardiogram room. I always borrow my friend's CD player so I can turn up the praise music and zone out. Yes, I have anxiety problems. I lived through both of the tests. Soon I have a CAT scan of my lungs to follow up on that lung that collapsed. Ugh. Now it is always something I have to do or someone I have to go to see. In the middle of it all today, I looked at Ken and said, " I didn't bargain for any of this". He assured me no one bargains for their trials.

Each time I go through these days, it takes me while to calm down and get ahold of myself once again. What do I need. Just to commune with my heavenly Father who has each of my days counted and will let nothing come to me without his compassionate will. Praise Him.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Need a pick up? I think DQ has peanut buster parfaits for 1.99!!!