Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WITW Day

The day started pretty cold, brrrrrr. I hate cold. Yesterday I went to Kohls and got some ear covers. I must say they work pretty well. I envy anyone whose temperature guage is more tolerant than mine. I have a short comfort zone. I think a lot of that has to do with meds I take but I certainly hate being a priss.

We had Women in the Word today. We are studying Esther. Last week, I just couldn't get into it. When I tried to read, I either fell asleep or got a headache. Today inspired me some. I've already done the first day and enjoyed it. On my way home, I stopped at a garage sale just down the street. It was neat as a pin but there weren't many things there. I found a Jewish Bible, paperback, light and small. Just what I needed. I don't think I ever saw a Jewish Bible before. Esther is close to the end of the book. I enjoyed reading it. Made me feel closer to the original.

God has been instilling me with the truth that he not only will show me favor but he says, he has shown me favor......it is a done deal. His blessing is always over my head. His goodness and mercy are following close by me each and every moment. Thank you God for your good and sure care.

No comments: