Sunday, February 10, 2008

I Invite You to Express Your Opinion to Me

Since I last blogged, three ladies and I spent Friday preparing 725 scones and putting them in the freezer. That is one huge job complete. Now that that this behind us, I have to calmly get on to the other tasks at hand. Last night I slept until 12:30 and was woken from a portable phone that had been left off the cradle. That was just enough to interrupt my slumber and I spent the rest of the night flopping from one side to the other. For a time I fought off the thoughts and then thought better of it and got a pen and paper and began a list. I know have reminders of the thoughts that plagued me when I should have been sleeping. I look forward to scratching each one off my list.

I left Kendra on Thursday. She seemed okay with being left by her mother. I know she will experience fatigue but I think she and Craig will develop a routine they can live with. Baby Emerson is going to work out a schedule in time. They will live.

I heard that Jim Dobson has taken a stand against Mc Cain. Apparantly, Mc Cain is too liberal for Dobson's approval. I don't have a clue. I feel as if the truth about the candidates is so ellusive it is difficult to know where to put one's support. I'm most impressed with Huckabee but he doesn't have a chance at enough delegates. However, one might be able to make a statement about morality with a vote for Huckabee and that might be worth the vote. The other two candidates are as big a mystery. One receives all kinds of garbage on the net regarding the character, religion or lack thereof of Barrack. Is there Muslim religion in him? Is the rumor that he is a born again Christian for real? As far as Clinton is concerned, I firmly believe that one Clinton in the White House who proved his absolute integrity when he did not have sex with that woman is by far enough. How much does integrity mean to the citizens of this nation? Apparantly not very much seeing Hillary has made it this far. One may challenge my assessment by saying that she isn't he, but is it not true that birds of a feather flock together? If she was smart, she wouldn't allow him to siddle up to her campaign. Saddens me. What are we coming to as a people? Pray, pray, pray that God will entervene and save our nation from the moral slide we seem to be on.

No comments: