Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sinus Problems

Today is a big day for our church. Larnelle Harris in person. Ken and I are both in the back up choir. I woke up today with gooo covering my vocal chords. This sinus thing has gone on too long. I think this makes about six or seven weeks. Gets a bit better and then gets worse again. I called the doctor this morning just to run it all by him one more time. Some things have changed and I just want him brought up to speed so he can make the closest recommendations. They are in every other Saturday morning so I called hoping this was the Saturday and it is. They are booked, of course but the girl at he desk said she would talk with him and see if they could squeeze me in. We will see. I don't suppose I'd be so concerned about it if I didn't have to sing. Kind of hard to make a pleasant sound this way. I gargled with salt water and sniffed some into my sinusses. Too much information? You bet. I'm sorry but is just the way it is. Not a pretty sight.

I think this is going to be a two paragraph day. I have been doing nothing to speak of and have nothing inspirational jumping out of me. Beside that, it is past time for a shower. Blessing on your day.

No comments: