Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jack At Peace

You who!!!!!!!!!!!! My niece gave me a nice laptop she had discarded because the battery went bad. That was way back in October. Yesterday, we finally got a battery for it and it is eureka. Works like a charm and the guy at the computer shop in town says he uses the same brand and model for his office there. Yeah. Now I have somebody to answer any questions I have. This thing types nicely and doesn't jump around testing my purity like Ken's does. I think he is used to his but I'm tickled to have my very own laptop. I will still use my desk top model as my foundation but this is great for dragging along.

My sister called last evening to say that her husband was losing ground quickly. I told to call me any time during the night but she waited till six thirty to call to say Jack had slipped from this side to the other around three thirty. Last evening Jann's voice was full of anquish. There was a spirit of surrender and relief this morning. God grant grace and mercy for the days ahead.

Now what will our plans be? Don't really know for sure at this point. Looking to our God for direction.

No comments: