Friday, January 30, 2009

Sitting in a Chair Wishing it Were Warmer Today

Arrived safe and sound last night around nine thirty. I am still attempting to catch up on sleep but that is a whole other subject.

Today has been a very busy day with family members all around. I'm rather weary of talk talk talk. I know it is just this time for me. I'm hoping another night will catch me up.

We spent hours today going through old pictures. We all change, don't we?

Yesterday when we got here it was 72 and had been 80. Today a cold front came in, darn it. It rained and rained today. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny again. It better be because we will stay until we can soak in some rays before heading back north. There is not one bit of desire on my part to go back into that cold and snow. Ugh.

No comments: