Saturday, February 14, 2009

Busy Busy Saturday.

My Florida son got my computer all cleaned up and I feel like a new woman. Thank you, Jay. His last instructions were, "Now back up your files!" I plan to do that tomorrow. I went through my documents today and cleaned out 167 files that I hope I didn't need anymore. They are gone....never to return.

Last night my Noblesville son and wife and children came for the night and for today. While I'm totally bushed at this time, I must say that boy can accomplish more in one morning than we can get done in a month here. Let's see...he began to fix the hole in the wall that an overzeolous video playing twelve year old put his knee through. Then he and Ken finally got the bottom drawer of our buffet open. It has been stuck for over a year.....many efforts were made in the past but this time, they hit the jackpot. Josh went on to fix cabinet hinges and closings, yippee. Each one of the little things added together felt like a ton and it was so freeing to have them fixed. Sometimes it feels like things are falling apart all around one and today was a day of building.

In the mean time, Lauri and I packed up three bags of tea pots. They are those I collected for use for the retreat and now, I am more than ready to get them out of the door. Tomorrow someone is coming to take all my luncheon sets to church permanently. Freedom. I may be able to find my house again once these things are out of here. The time has come to simplify.

No comments: