Thursday, February 12, 2009

You Say What?

After a very cloudy day and stormy night, today dawned with a rising sun (hallelujah). The temperature is about twenty degrees cooler today than yesterday. Back to winter for awhile.

This morning, our seamstress for Peggy Sue came to do final measuring for curtains. The cushions are finished and in place. It's beginning to look really cute. I can't wait until the curtains are up and we can call the project complete. It has been a very long process. I understand from my husband that some work has to be on the underside before we take it anywhere and he tells me he needs warm weather to work on it. It was the biggest disappointment I have had in a loooooooong time. I'm still getting over it or trying at least. I seem to have resolutions that he doesn't want to hear. Oh well, we will see what we will see. All this while, I'm planning to go to Phoenix with Peggy Sue and all this time, he is planning not to take the trailer and to live with our daughter's family while there. While I'm grateful for a welcome there, I am vastly disappointed not to have my own little private living space. I could smack him right now. He says, I told you that and you didn't listen. The only thing I heard was that the bottom of the trailer needed some riveting before we went. I guess that was suppose to translate into not taking the trailer to Phoenix for me but it didn't. I had every faith that he would get the work done and then we would be ready. To be honest.......this is going to take awhile for me to adjust to the change. I don't even want to write what I'm feeling right now.

No comments: