Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hummers are My Friends

It is a beautiful day! The sun is a flower in itself today. To add to the day's joy, the hummers have found the new feeder that atttaches to the window in my sun room. One just flew away as I wrote these words. They are a miracle.

Our eldest grandaughter's fiance' s been in the reserves for six months and is coming home tomorrow. Whitney is delighted to say the least. Her twelve year old brother started school today. Isn't it too early for school to start? Lots of activity going on at the Bakker household.

My husband golfed this morning. Then he went to church. I called him two hours ago and he said he was helping some guys put up track lighting. I called him again and he claims it will be awhile. Ughhhhh. I'm ready to have him here awhile today.

I guess Cash Cab will be my companion the rest of the afternoon.

Not much wisdom today.....

No comments: