Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Slow Down, Baby

Another blood test at the hospital this morning. As long as we were closer to Menard's, we decided to look at a light fixture they advertised. We liked what we saw and now have a big box in our dining area waiting for the installer; Ken. He has a lot going on today to because I sense his preoccupation, I'm happy to be patient. There was an entry way light to match it and we will need it but I have to wait until my current spending ceases a bit. Funny how that happens when one hasn't been able to get around for awhile and now, I see things and realizes their utility usefulness for us.



I bought four pair of shoes at Penney's yesterday........70 percent off is still a hand full of money when one buys four. I have looked and looked for months for the type of shoes I found so felt I might as well fill my color needs for the future. Just call me Imelda Marcos. ::)))))



Soooooo, all of this says to slow down Baby. I will. I've had lots of practice doing that over the years. There has never been a bottom less crock of money at our house. God has always been faithful, however.



Isaiah seems to be fine. He went to soccer practice last night and seemed unphazed. Praise to God

No comments: